Rabbits Eat Lettuce 2020
2nd Release Tickets Available Now $230 Return
Return bus from Sydney Central
Venue Update: Landcruiser Mountain Park This will not affect Doof Bus ticket price
The Doof Bus is back for its 5th year in 2020 providing a safe, affordable, fun and environmentally friendly option to get you to the best festivals around the country. This year we have expanded to include Rabbits Eat Lettuce Festival, it is one of the greatest festivals on the east coast and one that The Doof Bus loves to support.
Much more than just a coach journey, we're offering you a super fun ride with a bus full of like minded people! You’ll be able to camp with us at the great Doof Bus campsite where there is always shade, water, sunscreen, earplugs and friends!
All our experienced Doof Bus crew have a minimum of 12 years in the coach industry and collectively have attended hundred of festivals around the globe! So whether it’s making new friends on the dance floor or finding your way home safely, our awesome crew have you covered.
1st Release Tickets: $220 - SOLD OUT
2nd Release Tickets: $230
All remaining tickets: $240
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Luxury coach travel from Sydney Central right to your campsite, and return
- Time to shop for supplies on the way
- Beat the queues getting in to the festival
- Bigger and Better shaded communal area
- Water facilities and solar showers
- Lockable space for the duration of the festival
- Great community
- Doof Bus Under The Sea Party on Friday
- Extra events / swag
NOW FOR SOME DETAILS:
SYDNEY TO RABBITS:
PICK UP LOCATION: Central Station, Sydney
PICK UP TIME: 9.30PM, Thursday 9th April.
** 2HR STOP FOR SHOPPING**
ARRIVAL: Mid-Morning, Thursday 10th April.
RABBITS TO SYDNEY:
DEPARTING: Campsite, 8AM, Monday 13th April.
ARRIVAL: Central Station, Sydney. Evening, Monday 13th April.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- The coach will be staying in the festival site so will take you right in, not drop you at the gate.
- You are encouraged to stay with The Doof Bus camp, you are also expected to contribute to the camp by helping to keep the camp tidy, water collection runs, set up and pack down, etc.
- Coach has large luggage capacity so there is a fair amount of space. NO BIKES, SWAGS OR OTHER OVERSIZED LUGGAGE, except by special appointment.
- Tickets are fully refundable until the bus fills up, once the bus is full tickets can be transferred, bought and sold through the chat on this event page.
- THE DOOF BUS WILL SELL OUT. First in first served, full payment required to hold your seat.
- One way tickets will be charged at full price. If a return leg is sold to another person you will be refunded half.
- You must be 18 or over to book The Doof Bus To Rabbits. ID will be checked before departure
Please feel free to contact The Doof Bus crew with any questions:
Coach travel supplied by Newtown Coaches
See you at Central
The Doof Bus Crew